Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
How long does it takes to finish skyrim
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 18, 2012 - 08:31 PM
Posted January 18, 2012 - 08:35 PM
It depends, most people grow bored of it (ha, yeah right) long before it's completely finished. There are literally hundreds of hours worth of exploring and quests in the game. If you're talking specifically about the main quest (which is nothing more than the story behind the dragons), I'd guess it's about 8ish hours. Again, it really depends on the player though and there are dozens of other major quest lines (several quests that happen in sequence with eachother).______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users