Jimmy's Goal Log

Jimmy

Howdy. Well, this is where I'll be keeping note of my progress throughout 2011. Basically my goal for this year is to max out combat, which really won't be hard after achieving, in my opinion, the hardest goal of mine to date:

99 Slayer.

I'll be keeping a log of all my tasks from my start level, 78, until the end of my goal, 99. If anyone feels the need to donate, which would be cool, i'll make sure they get recognized here as well. This is going to take a lot of motivation and determination but I know with you guys backing me, i'll be able to do it ;)

Once 99 slayer is achieved, I should have enough charms for 99 summoning, as I have around 89-90 banked at the beginning of this thread (10/29) from 82. Along with 99 summoning after slayer, I am going to estimate that I'll have made enough profit from 99 Slayer to achieve 99 Prayer through Frost Dragon Bones on a Gilded Altar. If I don't make enough, i'll RuneCraft for some extra cash or something, but as far as gameplanning, this is how it's going to go.

Lets get it going.

GEAR:

Posted Image

BANK @ START

Posted Image

Probably around 15-20m in food and other supplies as well.

BANK - CURRENT (10/29)

Posted Image

The Log:

10/28: 206 Bloodveld - 79 Slayer Posted Image

10/28: 148 Hellhound

10/28: 96 Steel Dragons

10/28: 46 Skeletal Wyvern

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image