Photo

Addison's Goals

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Addison

Addison

• 24 Posts
Well seeing that I just started the game and I've already gone member... I want to see what every skill does, get the feel of this game and get better at it.SO I'm going to get to or over lvl 20 in every skill! I have 17 skills to get to 20 haha XDThis is gonna be a long-term goal, or not! Who knows haha!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Good luck! :D Getting 20 in every skill, then 30 ect is a great way to keep motivated to train (since training one skill for ages, for say now, a 99, is really boring!). ;)

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
All skills over level 20 will be easy, but as your get higher it does tend to be a pain, honestly you can get almost any skill to 50 in a day with ease, its what I did when I became a member in rs, I got 52 theiving right off the bat for some reason I loved it, not so much now.

Addison

Addison

• 24 Posts

All skills over level 20 will be easy, but as your get higher it does tend to be a pain, honestly you can get almost any skill to 50 in a day with ease, its what I did when I became a member in rs, I got 52 theiving right off the bat for some reason I loved it, not so much now.

Nice o.o Well yeah, your right about getting to 20 being easy.. I've already got 2 skills downFergal I plan on doing that :3 20, 30, 40, and etc ;)Oh guys! I have another goal... get my butt in the high scores list so people may see my skills... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com