PS3 users who have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Skyrim's DLC are now able to download the first of the three upcoming installments. Patch version 1.8 (1.08 in-game) was also launched alongside Dragonborn earlier today, and introduces the following bug fixes alongside prepping the console for the much anticipated DLC.Patch 1.8 Bug Fixes
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Those who are currently unable to find Dragonborn in the PlayStation store just need to wait for PSN to update, which generally occurs during the early evening hours (EST).
Following the release of Dragonborn are Hearthfire and Dawnguard, each staggered from the other by a week.Release Dates (North America)
Release Dates (Europe)
- Hearthfire releases Tuesday, February, 19
- Dawnguard releases Tuesday, February, 26
- Dragonborn releases Wednesday, February 13
- Hearthfire releases Wednesday, February 20
- Dawnguard releases Wednesday, February 27
Each DLC is on sale for 50% off for the first week that they are available (depending on your location). That means those of us in the United States and Canada have until February 19th to grab Dragonborn for half-price!