Skyrim Dialogue Glitch (I need help)

Guest Sethoman

Question

Guest Sethoman

When I play Skyrim, none of the dialogue will play unless they are answering something that you say. NPC's will only speak when I am locked in conversation with them, never when they are just saying something. Like Guards will never say anything(except when sometimes they say something about joining the Dawnguard). When I do the "Proving Honor" Companions quest and I get locked in the cage nothing happens, Vilkas just stands there as if he was behind the whole thing, and the Silver hand run in and just stay in a circle and do nothing. And when I am at a wedding Maramal doesn't say anything, we all just sit there in awkward silence. What do I do? I tried deleting all the content cache and that worked at first, but then it froze outside of Saarthal, and I had to restart my console and when I got it loaded up, NO dialogue will appear at ALL. Btw, this is a disc on Xbox 360. I deleted the add ons (except for Hearthfire, since that file is so small) and that also worked at first but then the same thing happened. What do I do? Thank you for any help, and sorry for so much to read.

2 answers to this question