Soul Gems?

Guest SilentNinja

Question

1 answer to this question

Enchant your sword or bow or whatever weapon you use with the Soul Trap enchantment. Stick an empty soul gem in your inventory. Go out and kill something. Anything will do. And that's about it really.... Um, but I should also point out that some souls gems won't be big enough to hold some souls. for example, a humanoid soul requires a Black soul gem. But I'm you'll figure all that out. 

If you need more info, here: You can always use a weapon that already has a soul trap enchantment on it. but if you wanna enchant your own weapon you will need to disenchant a weapon with soul trap on it in order to learn how.... errr... Uhhhh.... and you will actually need a full soul Gem to enchant a weapon in the first place... but yeah. Oh! and btw, an enchanters table helps too! Go see that annoyingly arrogant wizard in Dragons Reach for that. 

However, a friend of mine recently mentioned the Mystic Bindings perk in the Conjuration Tree that automatically enchants any Bound Weapon of your own with Soul Trap,  but meh... he sounds like a crazy man to me. 

There is one other thing though, if all else fails: You can us magika to trap someones soul (there is a spell for it I believe), but I don't get into magika much, I'm more of a beat-you-over-the-head-with-my-wacking stick kinda player. So someone else will have to tell you about that magika stuff.  

David, ye there? Hello!

In any case, if Dave takes a while to get back to you on account of eating too many sweet rolls to care, try Google.