Skyrim roleplay ideas ?

Guest Scarlet frost

Question

Guest Scarlet frost

Ok so I'm thinking of playing as a female Breton and I was wondering about back story ideas ( I'm a neird :D) . I already have a name in mind Jacquelyn Frost, her father a diplomat nord , mom a Breton -diplomat or teacher, Maybe she has a little brother . An INTP personality type, she is compassionate ( to her inner circle) ,wise, and strives for perfection .I kind of got an idea of her personality but I am not sure what her motive would be on some quest lines , like why she went to Skyrim and her reaction to being a Dragonborn .I am not sure if she would chose stormcloak or imperial, or why she would join the companions ,the dark brotherhood ,and Daedric quests.I want her to join all of the factions at one point I'm just not sure how it would go .Some ideas for dawnguard , Dragonborn (dlc) , or even heartfire would be cool. Thank you , for your creativity, please no hate. Again thanks!!!

1 answer to this question

Guest Kayla Allen

I run a global tabletop roleplay group via Skype, and it's funny to see this post, because a friend and I are in the midst of making a Skyrim Tabletop Roleplay from scratch. We're integrating Skyrim's schematics into a D20 system, because my group really wanted to roleplay Skyrim since it's such a vividly profound game. You can find us on Facebook on The Official Role-play Society group if you want to get some ideas from the members there.