Unique Skyrim Camera View problem!!!

Guest Dante0601

Question

Guest Dante0601

I was fighting my 2nd or 3rd dragon on a mission and when I was going into the strange light the point of view changed which made it super hard to fight the dragon because I could not move my head. I thought it was just a challenge... But the problem continued. I am now wanting to die because I can not find a single working solution. When I try and press the analog it doesn't work even though I proved my analog (r3) works sooooo I don't know. If I have to start over I'm going to just quit playing. I HAVE NOT TRANSFORMED INTO A WAREWOLF! I have not even done the mission yet so I have no ideal what could be wrong. Please help!

6 answers to this question

Guest Dante0601

It's really weird. If I were the camera I would be floating in the air in front of my from an angle zoomed out. The controls are reverted as well (I didn't change any settings) and nothing on the screen is showing (health magicka or other stats) up unless I equip an item, but then it goes away after a second. If I'm fighting something I cannot see it because the camera will not pan off of my body. This happened during the "A blade in the dark" quest. When I was approaching the dragon it started right then

The controls are reverted as well (I didn't change any settings) and nothing on the screen is showing (health magicka or other stats) up unless I equip an item, but then it goes away after a second. 

These are all settings that can be toggled. Have you checked the settings to see if these were changed? I know you said you didn't change anything, but something else might have toggled it. If your controls are inverted / mapped differently that might also explain why you can't move the camera back to its correct position with the normal button. Check to see what button the camera adjustment is mapped to under control settings.

I remember someone dealing with a camera issue that sounds similar in my memory, but I can't find the thread right now (hell, I could be wrong). Do you know how to take and upload pictures so we can see what exactly the camera is doing?

These are all settings that can be toggled. Have you checked the settings to see if these were changed? I know you said you didn't change anything, but something else might have toggled it. If your controls are inverted / mapped differently that might also explain why you can't move the camera back to its correct position with the normal button. Check to see what button the camera adjustment is mapped to under control settings.

I remember someone dealing with a camera issue that sounds similar in my memory, but I can't find the thread right now (hell, I could be wrong). Do you know how to take and upload pictures so we can see what exactly the camera is doing?

No I don't know how to upload a picture. Teach me the ways.

So I'm assuming the settings are all normal?

You can upload the image from your computer to Imgur and then post a link to it here.

If you have an account here, you can also just hit "More Reply Options" and then "Choose Files" when you're posting a reply. You then browse your computer's files and select the screenshot.

SVxIgAZ.jpg

dF1i9D0.jpg

It will appear as an attached thumbnail like what's below this sentence.

post-1-0-27767400-1440639121_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1