Skyrim Picture is Acting Odd

Guest Ema Lukinic

Question

Guest Ema Lukinic

I am new here, so hopefully I am doing this right.....

Skyrim Is Acting Really Weird?

I had Skyrim for a little while now, and I was playing it on my old laptop. The picture was perfect and everything was fine. A few days ago I got a new computer (also a laptop) and when I first downloaded Skyrim, it worked fine. On my new computer I downloaded Vorpx , with the intent to play Skyrim and other games on my Oculus Rift DK 2, and I found that that was a mistake. Every game I tried would not load, or crashed after 5 seconds. Do I decided to exit out I'd Vorpx and just play Skyrim on my computer. Although now my picture is really weird. It is wide around the edges and is almost centered at the middle, also it seams that my character is walking much faster than before, almost like he is gliding through the air. Is there anyway I can fix this, because it is really bugging me.

PS: While trying to get Vorpx to work I messed around with the options and have changed some (but also tried to change them back). I have also uninstalled And 're installed Skyrim a couple of times. + now I no longer have Vorpx because I uninstalled it, and I am using steam to run Skyrim.

Thank You

3 answers to this question

I would suggest you were trying too much. in my opinion simple is best, and there is nothing wrong with running Skyrim through Steam. There are too many possibilities to start guessing at in order to correct whatever it is you have done to cause these issues. Just try and set everything back to the beginning. Start fresh. and dont mess with your options until you google what you want to change, that way you wont run into any troubles.