I'm over Hermaeus Mora and his little bitch

Buttons

Question

Alright, the only part of Skyrim i don't like and really just rush through because it annoys the sh*t out of me, is anything to do with Hermaeus Mora and his little bitch, Miraak. I'm quite happy to finish the "Dragon Born" Quest and then "The Temple of Miraak", but once I read "Waking Dreams" the first time it loses me. I hate going to Apocrypha. and I hate doing the five chapters of  the Black books "Apistolary Acumena" and "Waking Dreams". and I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to go through the whole Nchardak experience with Neloth either, the guy is a twat, his quest area sucks, and he cant shut up to save his life!

It's not that i find the black book quests difficult. they are quite easy actually, but they annoy the honest f**k out of me. In fact I hate these three points in the game so much that I usually just go into console, hit the tcl command, and fly around to try and cut back on the time it takes. This time, however, i couldn't even be F**ked doing that much. 

Could someone please send me the codes to bypass all the following crap:

1. Everything that takes place inside Nchardak with Neloth in the "The Path Of Knowledge" quest.

2. Apocrypha and all five chapters in the "Gardener of Men" quest.

3. Apocrypha and all five chapters in the "At The Summit Of Apocrypha" quest. 

If this means losing out on my "Bend Will" shout, it doesn't matter because i will simply console command that shout. 

I don't expect anyone to research these codes for me, that wouldn't be fair seeing that I couldn't be f**ked going through all the work of doing that myself. But if you happen to have those codes on hand somewhere, maybe written down in your own black book by your desk or stashed away beneath your unmade bed, then please feel free to send them to me. It would be very much appreciated. 

Thank you for reading. This has been the very first installment of BUTTONS IN A BAD MOOD.

• Upvote 1

2 answers to this question