Gregor won't sleep in his bed!

Buttons

Question

Gregor is really starting to annoy me. I spent a good day making his chambers all sexy and nice for him, but he won't sleep in the bed I gave him. He just looks at it suspiciously and stands there and yawns... and when I run into him, you know, to try and speed up his decision making, he just looks at me and say's; "I Am your sword AND your shield." But i don't care what you think you are! I just want you to sleep in your stupid bed!! It's a GOOD bed! It's the best bed money can buy!!! Why won't you sleep in your bed?? Please.. just sleep in your bed...

karCfXl.jpg

3 answers to this question

Try the following...

setownership npcnumber

Step 1: click the bed

Step 2: type the above code (example below; NPC number is not legit)

setownership 00003AB1

May or may not work. 

Ok so i did as you suggested and as you can see, Gregor now owns the bed...

vUPvqcV.jpg

However he still refrained from sleeping, and as usual just stood there yawning at me....

karCfXl.jpg

So I decided that maybe a nice green Furn in the corner might help him relax, but i must have been a fool to think a shrub would help....

yaUBirF.jpg

Then i thought, well maybe a Bear's Head mounted above his bed would be more pleasing to him, I even increased its size to make Gregor feel like a more Formidable Hunter! But sadly no, he still refused to give in....

G8SokK2.jpg

Well then i though, maybe my prowess as the Legendary Dragonborn intimidates him, making him restless and therefore, seeing that I'm a considerate Dragonborn, I placed a couple of healing balls up next to his bed. ....And yet poor Gregor still just couldn't bring himself to relax.

iOt15g6.jpg

Last of all, just about ready to give up on this fussy fellow, I figured that maybe all he really ever wanted was a Snowberry Wreath on his wall. But alas, it wasn't to be, the Wreath did nothing to fulfill his dreams of a peaceful nights sleep.....

GZbQTXz.jpg

So bugger him! He can just stand there - I don't care any more, I've got better things to do with my time!    Places to go, People to see, Dragons to kill. And you can keep your stupid bear head, Mr Gregor!

• Upvote 1