How to get a Hearthfire Stable Horse without a Steward

Buttons

Question

So I ah... I didn't really want a steward for my Falkreath house, because I only built the entrance way so I could make it my Getaway Cabin Retreat. So anyway, I tried console coding a horse for my stable, but the silly boy wouldn't walk into the stable where he belonged, plus he didn't receive a name as my character's horse either. So in the end I decided to get a Steward and had her buy me my horse... after which I killed her while she stirred my stew! But now I regret it, thinking there might have been an easier way. Is there an easier, better or possibly a friendlier way of doing this??

zndQdTr.jpg

2 answers to this question

I know right! i tried a hundred time to place that horse in its hole, but he never went in, not even backwards! which would have been funny at least. I guess i will just have to kill her.....

By the way, who is that beautybb or whatever her name is that responded to my "incorrect enchantment affects" post? I don't think i trust her. too full on. I'm scared to open her URL. she's not from around here is she....?

Good to see you back Dave!

no... that stable horse mod doesn't look... stable ;)