Brand new Noble furniture codes!

Buttons

I was a little annoyed that I couldn't find codes for many furniture items. I scaled the web, searched wiki, and visited grim looking sites of all sorts on my hunt for them, but I just couldn't find them anywhere! So i decided to spend the last couple of days playing with and experimenting with different number sequences in my console - and I am now happy to say that I have discovered four new codes that i don't believe anyone else has. And if anyone else has found them then they obviously didn't have the decency to share them with the rest of the world! If they had then chances are I would have found out about it and wouldn't have wasted two days trying to find the winning numbers... Anyway, I'm so excited about it that i decided to make a new post just to declare it! 

So here they are, compliments of Buttons:

Round Noble table (no benches, no chairs): c29de

Rectangular Noble Table (no benches, no chairs):  c29df

Small noble shelf with irregular compartments: c29dd

small divider, (good for desk and table tops): c29d8

In light of this information I will now have to revise and change my "How To Furnish Your Home With Console Codes" guide that I've been working on... 

I will let you all know if i find some more....  :wink: