Hey...

Gav

So um yeah... I don't really know what I'm doing with all this forum jargon but I just thought I'd say hello to all you Skyrim players. So hello. I know the game has been around for like ages, but I only just started playing it because I'm like ..slow or something. Nah, but seriously I've just been busy with other stuff.

nyway I always wanted to play it so i downloaded LE on my pc yesterday. I think it might be pretty cool but it's freaking me out because i keep getting killed and the guys in the skirts keep chasing me and right now im hanging out in the forest near some giants because no one likes me. I don't know what to do. So....

nyway I always wanted to play it so i downloaded LE on my pc yesterday. I think it might be pretty cool but it's freaking me out because i keep getting killed and the guys in the skirts keep chasing me and right now im hanging out in the forest near some giants because no one likes me. I don't know what to do. So....

Hey Gav, how you doin?? I'm Buttons! Have you even made it to Whiterun yet? That's generally what people do after escaping Helgen. But then again you don't have to. If you keep getting killed then you probably killed someone you weren't meant to. So if you like killing folk, just try and make sure there aren't any witnesses. Otherwise yes, just follow Davids lead -  Doing the quests is the best way to help a new player of the game. and if you aren't sure which direction to go just follow the white markers at the top of the screen where you have the N S E and W. Those markers will only show up when you have a quest activated. Have fun!

Thanks to you both for your advice and stuff. I decided to go back to before everybody started attacking me because i hadn't really achieved anything in the game nyway. i won't try and kill everyone that looks at me the wrong way this time. I also just figured out how to use the map thing. I guess its easy whe you get use to it. But i need to know how to get rid of the shit i dont want? I've been picking up everything just in case i need it but i dont want any of it nymore. pissn me off n the games telling me im too heavy to run. is that normal? and what the fucks a yarl?

You can use your sheath button to drop items, that is if you don't want to go into a store and sell them off. Go into your inventory then select an item and hit the sheath. Selling them would be better for you though.

I'm guessing it wouldn't take long to find out what a Jarl is if you follow your quest markers...

Here's one, the guy with a little white marker on his head. He should usually be the first Jarl you meet in the game: The Jarl of Whiterun.

dSStoBs.jpg