PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Major issue with adds popping up while Googling!

Buttons

hey everyone, I've just developed a new issue with adds popping up while I am on Google Chrome, googling. It started today, actually. Here is what happened: Yesterday I had too many cookies related to this particular website (elder souls), and i didn't know how to get rid of them, so i uninstalled Google chrome then re-installed it to see if that would get rid of them, but the cookies were still there. Eventually I found a way to erase all my cookie history (working with windows 8.1), so yes i can get into this site again now. BUT the issue I'm having is that ever since i re-installed chrome I'm being bombarded by advertisements, so I'm thinking that maybe i uploaded an " enabling adds program" of some variety while uploading chrome. Can anyone help me get rid of this annoying shit????   

I've already tried going into my programs list to uninstall the culprit, but i cant find it in there! Where else can it be hiding?

IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!