Introduction, Battleheart

Battleheart

Hey,Just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody know I'm new to the clan and have just come back to runescape after about 5 or 6 years roughly. I'm combat level 68 at the time of this thread but plan on really getting some levels and learning all that has changed in runescape. I'm a member and enjoy playing on member worlds but will play on any world so needed. I do use Ventrilo and have already set myself up on the Clan Vent. My real gamer name is Baz and its what I mainly go by, and its shorter than Battleheart so it is a 2 in 1 special. If you want to know anything feel free to ask or message me whether it be on here on in-game.Thanks

Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game and Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)*In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen, mstr. Monopoly or myself to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape B)