Talsgar The Wanderer won't leave my house!!!!

Buttons

Question

I recently acquired the Riften house for my thieving Dragonborn, but after obtaining my housecarl i found that Talsgar the Wanderer had also made himself at home. He is acting as if he is my own private bard; taking requests and giving training in speech - but there is no option to ask him to leave! He just stands by my bed playing his lute and singing. What's his problem? What, is he trying to serenade me or something? I tried leaving the house and returning later, but he is still there, and now Tythis Ulen (the Lizard) has come to the party as well, drinking his ale and cheering him on. Pretty soon the whole town of Riften will be in there partying on!!!

I never did like Talsgar the Wanderer, in fact i think i killed him earlier.... It's like some twilight-zone nightmare. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! 

Does anyone know why he is in my house and how to get rid of him? I tired killing him again but the guards keep coming in to arrest me. 

There were no console codes involved, i swear! 

2 answers to this question

Lol ! Same thing just heppened to me a minute ago, i thought it was something scripted to happen after killing alduin as he immediately started singing "the dragonborn comes" when i walked in.

However, googling it only brought me here so probably just a coincedense