Gallery issues

So i loaded a pic of a couple of bears in a compromising position on an album in the gallery (not my best work). I was hoping to add more to that album over time, but in my second attempt it wouldn't let me add another pic to the album because apparently there was not enough room? So i went out of the site and came back in later -  and now i cant get past selecting a pic from my files, no loading option, and i cant even find the option to make a new album any more.... Am I missing something?

I went for a brain scan the other day, when the results came back the doctor told me they couldn't find anything. Very embarrassing, but no surprise.  

To upload more images, you can go to your album's page and click the upload button (upper-right). Alternatively, you can click this link directly. Anyways, you'll arrive at an upload page. There's a fairly small "Upload" button on the lower-left that you have to hit to select your files. After that it's pretty self-explanatory.

You have plenty of file space left. However, there is a 250kb / image size limit. You might be hitting that, but I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

To upload more images, you can go to your album's page and click the upload button (upper-right). Alternatively, you can click this link directly. Anyways, you'll arrive at an upload page. There's a fairly small "Upload" button on the lower-left that you have to hit to select your files. After that it's pretty self-explanatory.

You have plenty of file space left. However, there is a 250kb / image size limit. You might be hitting that, but I doubt it.

yeah tried that, went in to My Gallery and hit the Upload, then i went to Choose Files (lower left), hit Upload (lower center) , then a red bar came up on screen saying:  Error, no room blah blah blah....

Dave I cant recall how i did it the first time, I've been trying to take pics straight from my computer files (pictures) but that wont work and, alternatively, I cant get into Imgur from upload. Am i meant to be uploading from Imgur or my own computer files?

You upload them directly from your computer. Its basically the same thing as Imgur.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. The pictures you were adding to the thread the other day are pretty large -- 500-800 KB. The image size limit for regular members in the gallery was ~250KB. I've increased it to 800KB, so you should try again.

You upload them directly from your computer. Its basically the same thing as Imgur.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. The pictures you were adding to the thread the other day are pretty large -- 500-800 KB. The image size limit for regular members in the gallery was ~250KB. I've increased it to 800KB, so you should try again.

Thank you Dave! Thank you thank you thank you! That worked!  :thumbsup: I tend to have large pics as my hobby is photography... and therefore surprising that i don't know more about it.... It's the computer stuff that confuses poor, sweet buttons. Can i change the size of my images without going into lightroom?