east empire warehouse...

Bear Goldblade

Question

2 answers to this question

Hey there Bear Goldblade!

I cant remember, are you on pc? or xbox/ps?

If you are on pc, then yes. Go into console by hitting the ~ key located below the esc key,  once the bottom half of your screen is grey click on the warehouse door, then type in unlock, then press enter. exit console but hitting the ~ key again, then click on the door again as if you are just opening a regular unlocked door, and it should open for you. Using the unlock command should not make the game think that you are breaking in, so you don't have to worry about the guards coming after you or anything like that. However, once you are inside you will need to kill off a few folk. If you've never been in there before keep in mind that there is a hidden doorway within the warehouse  :wink:

If you are on PS or Xbox, then all i can suggest is that you get your "sneak" up (even if that means using enchanted clothing or drinking a potion of invisibility), and break in... But you didn't want to break in, right? 

by memory I don't think there is any other quest that will give you access to the warehouse. but i might be wrong. check Google to make sure.