Underforge Fountain

Buttons

Question

I've got a code for the Underforge Fountain. You know, the big bloodfilled bowl beneath the Skyforge. But whenever i spawn it i cant see it. I can activate it, and i cant walk through it, but i just cant friggen see it! I tried exiting and re-entering the cell, but that didn't materialize it either.  I would like the fountain in my Werewolf characters house if possible... If anyone can help... Does anyone know an underforge fountain code beside this particular retarded one 102010

3 answers to this question

Not sure what else you can do besides exiting/entering the cell. Have you tried spawning it somewhere else, just to see if it works?

Unfortunately 102010 is the only code I know of.

Well, once more i tried exiting and entering the cell, but still nothing there. Then I tried spawning it in other locations, including the underforge itself, but no success I'm afraid... i guess my werewolf will just have to live without a blood tub. At least he's got a couple of spider pets....

Not sure what else you can do besides exiting/entering the cell. Have you tried spawning it somewhere else, just to see if it works?

Unfortunately 102010 is the only code I know of.

I'm having the same problem with weapons racks too, if you have any suggestions or know of any weapon rack codes? I've been looking on Workshop in Steam for weapon rack mods, a mod where i can place weapon racks wherever i choose, but i got tires after the first few pages... if you otherwise know the names of any mods for this i could just type the name in to shorten the search....

But just a code or two would do please....?