Enchanters Confusion! Different strength enchantments?

Buttons

Question

Ok, so... I have a few different Dragonborn Characters. Two of these characters are Nords, both are the same sex, both are at level 100 in Forging and Enchanting, but only one of them is a werewolf. The other is not a werewolf or a vampire, just a Nord. When the regular Nord takes an Enchanters Elixer Potion then enchants a bow, the Frost, Magicka and Shock damage never reach higher than 35 - 42 points. But when the werewolf Nord does the exact same thing the Frost, Magicka and Shock damage enchantments can reach right up to the 70's, 80's and 90's. 

Why??

Is it a werewolf thing, or is it some variety of glitch maybe? 

4 answers to this question

The characters' enchanting perks and/or active effects are probably different.

No... I've gone through all my enchanting perks. They are all the same now. I also went through my active effects and there isn't anything that would determine a higher enchanting rate in the wolf character. (Unless a single "destruction spells cost less to cast" would make the difference, but i cant see how.) 

I'm at a loss, David.....? Anything else it could be?

Funny thing is, and I'm pretty sure I remember correctly: when i first noticed the difference i went into the wolf characters game and tried to duplicate the higher results, and the first time i did that the results looked the same as the other chanters.... So i figured it was a fortunate glitch for my wolf character. But then i tried a second time, just to be certain, and sure as bones i saw a little blink on the screen before it then changed and gave a higher result! Sure as bones i say, sure as bones... By Sithis i swear it's true!

You should know, I have an ADD UP TO FIVE ENCHANTMENTS TO ONE ITEM mod. But i honestly don't think the mod is to blame as it has never done anything like this before. 

I just need to find out how the wolf character got such a high reading so that i can work on making all my characters that strong, you know? 

Cure yourself of werewolf-itis and see if anything changes. Since I'm assuming you don't want to do this permanently you don't need to save, just do it to see if that chances the enchanting result.

Yeah... I didn't undo my werewolf demeanor in case i jinx my good fortune for that character, but it must be a werewolf thing, I've eliminated all other options. It does seem odd, however, that i can't find anything about it on Wiki? surely someone else would have figured that out by now.... you would think. I've recently started a new character, who i will also make a werewolf with the same achievements, eventually, and am pretty sure the same thing will happen, but i will let you know either way.