Divorce....

amandath3panda

Question

1 answer to this question

A good divorce mod that works???

lol yor funny. I always choose my spouses carefully  :sweat:

I do download mods, but never a divorce one.... Go into Steam, then Workshop, then into Skyrim, then search under a few of the different mod headings... like relationship?

Otherwise, although i haven't tried this yet, kill your spouse (husband/wife) with either your weapon or with console codes, then resurrect them and see if they are still your spouse. 

Try this:

kill your spouse, then open console by pressing the ~ key, which is situated below the esc key. Then when you see the bottom of the screen turn grey click on the dead spouse with your activation key and you will see their id code come up in the center of the screen. Then you type in resurrect, then hit your ENTER key. Then hit the ~ key again to exit console. At this point your spouse should rise from the dead and no longer be your spouse. But just in case this doesn't work, save your game before doing any of this.  :smile:

Seriously, I'm not sure if this will work, and even if it does the game may still regard you as married and not let you marry again. Hmm, best to search for mods.

Also, to know a good mod from a bad one, look for 5 star ratings, and just read the write-ups at the bottom of the mod page to see what other people thought about it.