don't want to be a vampire

Guest brad

Question

2 answers to this question

I have a filled black soul gem can I cure my self without going morthal where everyone attacks me

Need more info. Don't know why you mentioned the black soul gem as i have never been a full vampire. But if you don't have any Cure Disease potions and you are playing on pc, go into console by pressing this key ~ (below the esc button) and use this code:

player.additem ae723 1

That will give a potion to cure it, as long as you're not a full vampire yet. if you want more than one of these potions just change the 1 to what amount you desire.

otherwise, if you are on ps or xbox, and you are too far into your vampirism and need to see someone specific in Morthal to help you, such as Falion, then i suggest you follow David's help below. 

You need to go to Morthal. If people are attacking you, that means you are a stage 4 vampire. To stop the attacks, you need to revert to stage 1 before visiting Falion (guy in Morthal who will cure the disease). All you need to do to revert to stage 1 is to feed on someone while they sleep. This will allow you to peacefully enter towns so you can cure the disease for good.

Here's a full explanation - https://eldersouls.com/_/skyrim/guides/how-to-curebecome-a-vampire-in-skyrim-r15