advice on Lycanthropy

Bear Goldblade

Question

7 answers to this question

Well... he does sound cool. Can you post a pic of him? If you do i will post a pic of my newest character, "The Bitch", that's her name, I think she's very hot. Like Ysmar The Bitch meddles solely in Frost, though she only carries Dragonbone Mace's and Bow. Of course, like you noticed, the Ebony weapons do suit frost magicka more because of the blueish hue.

Don't forget to get your Ice Form shout, its the best shout ever, in my opinion.

As for your dilemma, I'm not sure is a frosty character really suits the Vampire theme or not. Vampires usually dress in red, which suits fire magicka more, maybe? But each to their own. I've played several characters and all of them prefer ice over fire, but none of them have become a Vampire Lord, but then again i think that's only because all the shitty Vampire movies over the last decade have turned me off of the whole Vampire thing. But that's just me. In the end you alone will need to decide what vocation suits your draugre style Ice Lord the most. Whatever makes you the happiest while playing  :wink:

However, if you are playing on pc and ever decide to do up a house for your new character, I can post you a whole bunch of creepy dead tree codes which would give the yard a cool graveyard/deathly look. And, if you really want to take on the frost look, obtain Frost, the horse, and download the Mod: A Frostier Frost. You can find it on Steam Workshop. I personally think its cool and doesn't cause any noticeable glitches. 

Have fun ol' Gold Blade

How do I post a picture

This post is pretty in-depth and has several methods. Except the following...

The easiest method is probably to hit "more reply options" when posting. Hit "choose files" below the post box on the resulting page, and then select the file to upload from your computer. After that it's just a matter of hitting "Add to post" after the upload is finished.

How do I post a picture

Haha. love it! you should see how long it took for David to show me how to post a pic! check that thread out.... I'll let Dave explain.

Actually, joining up with Imgur was painless and was easier for me than the other method, though it took a little longer.... But worth it. I've got a shitload of photos on that site now. 

Well I was gonna just change my profile pic to him but it won't let me

Well that's odd... It is possible that the image you are trying to replace it with is too big, you may need to reduce its size. I was having a problem loading a photo on my profile for a while until i figured out how to reduce the data size of it. if you know anything about photography, Originally the turtle pic on my profile was from a RAW image, way too big for a profile on this site. 

I still recommend imgur, it is very basic to join, and then you will always have it for future references bases. once you have uploaded pics on imgur, and you want to post one on this site, open up a new post, or reply to a post like this, and you will see a little picture square above the area where you are writing your post. if you hover your arrow over it, it will say "Image". click on that small picture and follow the prompts. See the post David referred too, as it explains it a lot better. 

personally, I think it is worth getting this stuff done, then you will always have it for the future.  :smile: