Trophy codes please

Buttons

Question

HI, I'm Buttons, and I've been very frustrated! I have codes for trophy bases, but the interactive part doesn't work so i am unable to actually put trophies on those bases. I've searched the web and found no trophy codes either. I've gone into console and typed in (for example): "help hagraven 0", but the lists are very long and BECAUSE I CAN'T SCROLL IN CONSOLE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, i am unable to view anything but npc codes. 

Therefore i was wondering if anyone, anyone at all really, had the codes for the following trophy items:

1. Bear, Cave Bear and Snow Bear

2. Hagraven

3. Skeleton

4. Troll (both)

5. oh hell, I'll take any friggen trophy codes you might have - any at all at this point....

Thank you

Oh, by the way, I am also seeking the codes for the two thrones which are also just out of sight on my console page:  Falkreath Throne and Dawnstar Throne. Thanks again. 

Alternatively, does anyone have any idea why my page up and page down doesn't work in console???? I've tried the mouse wheel too, I've tried every button on the keyboard actually, I've searched the web and found one guy with the same problem but no solution, Genius! I've even asked my computer wiz friend about the issue, but even he has no idea why it might not be working for me. Can someone please help me with this very annoying shit!!!!!

I'm very upset

2 answers to this question

Is this still an issue, or has the page up/down solution solved it?

I did mark the pg up/pg down issue "solved" on my "can't scroll up and down in console" Thread. I even gave you a "Buttons Likes This" comment (in case you didn't notice :sad:

But it has not helped me with finding any trophy codes. Trophy Codes continue to eluding me. So the question is.... Are you offering to help??

And don't forget my spider issues, I still cant talk to the two little biters, but they follow me around like loyal soldiers.