Row Boat? ....and five other items

Buttons

Question

1. Anyone know a code for a row boat? What sort of Lakeview house wouldn't have a boat tucked in along the west-side wall?  :wink:

hFD1RWp.jpg

2. I've also seen a few "spare cart wheels" around Skyrim, leaning up against trees and such, but i can't find a code to them either. Closest i could get was a steering wheel off a ship but, as you can imagine, that doesn't really help my cause.

8rN54VO.jpg

3xQPFGS.jpg

3. I'm also looking for the code to a cart, but not a horse drawn cart (have that one). See pics below, with or without the cover will do me. a code for both of these below would be excellent!

N9zI0T0.jpglVmk1wG.jpg

4. I would also very much like this streetlamp code as well, although i might be pushing my luck. Someone out there knows it... unless all the game programmers have since been killed?

CnAdIpV.jpg

5. This Drinking trough would also be an excellent code to have. Yes please! My horse is somewhat thirsty!!!

aQGmHfr.jpg

6. And last but not least, this here giant barrel would be excellent. Although any giant mead barrel would do just fine. (No small mead/tap barrel codes thanks, got enough of them)

hpxTJw8.jpg

And so thank you all in advance for your help! I very much appreciate any help on any of these items. 

11 answers to this question

Since you have specific items in mind here, I'll first suggest a method you can try to get the IDs (as I'm not sure where all of these things are located in-game). It's quite simple and should avoid your page up/down issues.

Open the console and then click on an object with your mouse / cursor; you should see their ID pop up in the center-top of the console.

That's it! Instant ID. :)

Let me what this method won't work with and I'll help with the rest.

Since you have specific items in mind here, I'll first suggest a method you can try to get the IDs (as I'm not sure where all of these things are located in-game). It's quite simple and should avoid your page up/down issues.

Open the console and then click on an object with your mouse / cursor; you should see their ID pop up in the center-top of the console.

No, sorry, I tried this method the first time you suggested it. It doesn't work. when You use this method a code does come up but it is a different code to one you would use in spawning that item. it will not work on tables and other furniture. though it may work with some npc's, although i haven't tried it with npc's. Everything has at least two codes: One you get with this method, Another is a ref id which will not come up with this method, And there is a third base id for some things like npc's which will not come up with this method either. 

But i will try this method again just in case. but it didn't work last time. wrong codes.

Sorry David, I tried it again and no, it doesn't work that way. Yes, it comes up with a code when you click on an item, but no, it is not a ref id code or a base id code, its just some other useless code. You should try it and see what i mean. 

So, seeing that this method doesn't work, do you have any codes for any of these items or items similar to them? But don't forget the noble table and chairs from the other thread too. (by the way, i tried the help <key word> 0 codes for item searching, but much of what I'm looking for only comes up as miscellaneous codes rather than furniture, floor or activation codes. Miscellaneous codes for furniture are obviously useless).  

Back to square one I'm afraid.... I could provide you with the location of all these items if it would help you obtaining their ref id codes?

That command gives you the RefID. The RefID denotes a specific copy of an object, while the BaseID is the prototype code for an object. I did forget that the RefID won't work unless the item is currently loaded, so you'd have to visit the area the item is in before you attempt to use the code. You might want to try it next to the object just to confirm this is the case.

You can also drop all of the leading 0's in RefIDs, so 0002345 can just be entered as 2345.

That command gives you the RefID. The RefID denotes a specific copy of an object, while the BaseID is the prototype code for an object. I did forget that the RefID won't work unless the item is currently loaded, so you'd have to visit the area the item is in before you attempt to use the code. You might want to try it next to the object just to confirm this is the case.

You can also drop all of the leading 0's in RefIDs, so 0002345 can just be entered as 2345.

Yeah I know about the 0000's

But wait a minute, if the ref id wont work while the item is currently loaded, then how do i spawn it? do i need to be outside of the cell that the item exists in? or can i markfordelete/disable that item before recreating it? what would be the steps in spawning it? I'm guessing i just go to another place within the game? right? "out of sight, out of load" ? or is it still loaded while out of sight or cell?

David, What aren't you telling me? Are you certain your right about this? I just went into the game and tried every strategy i could think of. First, I took down a table code, several actually, then i went home to a completely different cell on the other side of Skyrim and tried spawning one of the tables. It didn't work. I then went back to that table and disabled it, saved/loaded, then tried again, but that didn't work either. So then i went back to a previous save point, deleted the table, reset the game (save/load), then tried re-spawning it again, but still it didn't work. I tried the same method by once more exiting the cell to reset, but again No Go. By now i was getting frustrated, so i went once more to a previous save point, deleted the table, disabled it as well, then shut down the game altogether before starting it up and trying again. And no, it still didn't work. 

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.... 

I stated that you have to be in the same cell as the item for it to work. This information is out of the wiki.

It doesn't work if I'm in the same cell. This information is from trying many times in the same cell, loaded and unloaded.

Could you post send me the URL link to that specific wiki page... I'm doing everything you're telling me.

After reading the page i am 99% certain they are referring to inventory <additem> misc code,  not the <placeatme> furniture and activation codes. Please, try it for yourself and you will see that i am right. If you can spawn a noble table next to the same noble table with its own console ref ID codes in Dragonsreach (using the  method mentioned above), I will wire $100 into your account. But you will need to post a photo of the two tables sitting together. lets say... this table, situated to the right of the Whiterun Throne:   :sleep:

gBuXh0O.jpg