Hagraven's head?

Buttons

Question

9 answers to this question

0002996f

Nope. You'll have to balance it yourself one something else, somehow.

Thanks for the code David.

Looks like I will have to get inventive again. Think I will see if it balances on the pillar of sacrifice.... 

By the way, any findings on why i cant scroll on console? Figured you would have told me if you knew, just wondering. I've searched the internet, the closest i can get to an answer is some guy who had the same problem and never solved it. 

By the way, any findings on why i cant scroll on console? Figured you would have told me if you knew, just wondering. I've searched the internet, the closest i can get to an answer is some guy who had the same problem and never solved it. 

I couldn't reproduce the issue the last time I tried (when you posted it the first time). I can try again, but it won't be until I'm done with my final exams (December 16th).

I couldn't reproduce the issue the last time I tried (when you posted it the first time). I can try again, but it won't be until I'm done with my final exams (December 16th).

Hey David, how did you do with your exams?

Don't mean to rush you or anything, just in case you still have a hangover from all them celebrations you may or may not have been enduring the last couple of days, but i was wondering if you had given any more thought to my lack of console scrolling?

The other thing is, still seeking these codes for fire "for a firepit and fireplace" and the other items listed on these two previous posts: Noble Table and Chair Codes? and, Row Boat? ..and five other items