Noble table and chair codes?

Buttons

Question

Hey guys, I need some codes for the following table and chair sets, or just the tables will do because i know the chair codes. My extensive search on the web has come to an end because i just cant find anything (except for a giant Windhelm dining table set which is far too big). And when I put Help <keyword> 0 into my console all i get for these tables are miscellaneous codes, which doesn't make any sense. Miscellaneous tables are useless to me, obviously, because you can walk right through them and can't put anything on them. So please make sure that any codes for these tables are under the furniture category. I would very much appreciate any help on this matter. Thank you! 

xtYJmrH.jpg

BLLuk6H.jpg

BDQWEfi.jpg

2KdStKn.jpg

4 answers to this question

Wow! This thread was posted a long time ago. I apologize for missing it.

For future reference, I typically look for topics that have 0 replies when I browse this forum for unanswered questions, so posting twice in a row may increase the chance it will be missed. If you forgot something in the original post, you can always add it in afterwards by using the edit button.

Anyways, to answer this question, see my response to your other thread. That should help you since you have specific objects in mind. I will help with anything that won't work, just say the word. 

For future reference, I typically look for topics that have 0 replies when I browse this forum for unanswered questions, so posting twice in a row may increase the chance it will be missed. If you forgot something in the original post, you can always add it in afterwards by using the edit button.

Anyways, to answer this question, see my response to your other thread. That should help you since you have specific objects in mind. I will help with anything that won't work, just say the word. 

See also my response to my previous thread response. doesn't work like that. usually.

Hi David, Still can't find Noble furniture Table and Chair codes for the items above. Clicking on them to obtain codes in console doesn't work for anything except Miscellaneous items.