Best follower?

Guest Nightingale

Question

2 answers to this question

That's actually a really broad question, with a little attitude as well.... Okay? So, It depends on whether you want male or female, if you are willing to download a mod (playing on pc), or if you want one you could possibly, eventually marry, or not.

Personally, for regular gaming options, Serana from Dawnguard is my favourite! except I can't marry her.... That shits me. I could however download a mod to marry her, which I'm a little sceptical about.

As for mod followers, I like Sofia (the funny fully voiced follower), she is somewhat funny and has a surprising amount of dialogue, more than any other follower! She even has a horse, which makes sense for a follower. She's also ok for some eye-candy if your interested in that....

Another regular gaming option is Lydia, of course, I had Lydia follow me around the first couple of times. But she looks like someone who might have bad breath,and she's one of the worse for standing in doorways, so I let her go ;-)

There is also that guy from Morthal, that dude that hangs out in the street and challenges you to a Brawl? cant recall his name, but he is usually standing with his arms crossed at the bridge. He is ok, for a little while, I just couldn't get close to him because his eyes seem to be set uncomfortably low in his head.

I had that cat follower too, cant recall his name either, but he hangs around with the travelling caravans. I liked him for a little while but he tends to be very lazy, like most cats I suppose. more often than not he would just sit back and watch the battles, so I had to let him go too.

I had a chicken follow as well, that was cute for a couple of levels..... You should have seen that chicken move....

Again, if you are willing to download a mod, there is a child follower, who actually becomes your daughter. It's called the Cute Follower mod. I cant actually fault her. no noticeable glitches at all, and she fights like a miniature foresworn! I don't usually like the foresworn, but she is very cool with her own special pickaxe. Sometimes she will overtake me in battle in lower levels, which is really unusual for a follower!

Umm... I'll give a little more thought and possibly get back to you

Hey, try a lizard, see what you think