I'm having a problem with two of my mods! Knew i souldnt have done this...

Buttons

Question

I downloaded Jaxonz Positioner and Jaxonz renamer mods, amongst many, and now when I start the game all these f%ing boxes come up saying they haven't installed properly because I haven't gone through SKYUI. I don't even know what the f#$k SKYUI is? Can someone help me out here? It also gave me this link to help me, but I can never get links to work outside of Steam: http://skse.silverlock.org/

What the hell?

Buttons furious!!!! Much time wasted! He's going to go jump on his much frostier Frost and kill many people!

Please help!!

6 answers to this question

I tried that once and it didn't work. a grey screen came up and told me it was unable. something about signing in...? it freaked me out. I'm very timid... Please help me. I went into my game and while I was playing with my new mod follower, I walked into a room and one of the two brothers from the Companions slid across the floor from one side of the room to the other, like he was doing the moonwalk. Moonwalk I say! Something's gone terribly wrong! Terribly! If I lived in America I would invite you over to fix my situation, but I live in Australia so... you know....

Dave, I need you to stay with me for a second. I just downloaded the Silverlock thingy from the link I sent you above. so I now have a skse window by which to start my game. The game does start that way, just takes a little longer now.... I have  previously however unsubscribed form the mod on Steam because of the issues I was having... so do I have to resubscribe on steam again as well, or is the download I have for the new start up on my windows the same thing? What's my next step in connecting the two Jaxons Mods? I have already unsubscribed them as well, but they are still on my list of mods (not ticked), so do I simply just subscribe them again on Steam? Or do I have to do more with my SKSE window, as in: Is there some way to reassure that I have integrated the Steam and SKSE? or is that done sufficiently according to what I've told you?   

NO! It didn't work. It said it needed skyui, so I reopened that as well, and then it didn't stop fuckn bugn me with shit, telling me there is a problem. I couldn't even play the fuckn game without it bringing up some fucking box about some bullshit. So disengaged all three of them again. I'm fuckn pissed off they cant just make a fucking mod that someone can just press a button to install. What the fucks their problem. Some sort of fuckn power play? They can get fucked!

Ever since I downloaded the mods, and its still happening, I've got soldier dead bodies laying around everywhere. The guards from the two sides of the war are constantly fighting each other. Everywhere I turn some Imperial guards fighting a Stormclaok or the other way around. The whole fuckn worlds gone crazy. I only downloaded follower and clothing and armor mods. There's no reason why this shit should be happening!