Is there a good female spouse on this game?

Guest JazbayGrapes

Question

Guest JazbayGrapes

Characters like Aela and Lydia annoy me because they are obnoxiously strong and tomboyish and characters like Ysolda and Camilla Valerius annoy me because they are too girly.

I want a female spouse that I will not want to slaughter.

Ideas?

Preferably not a Nord

1 answer to this question

I like Muiri at the Hag's Cure, Markarth. She's a petite, cute little thing and always nice and sweet to talk too. But you have to kill her ex boyfriend as a Dark Brotherhood Contract before she lets you take her. Not sure if she is a Nord or a Breton, But I know I couldn't in good conscience slaughter her.... Unfortunately she isn't a follower, but you can take profits from her business every day, which helps. Hope she's not too girly for you...

Unless you prefer a wood elf, or an egg loving lizard chick with a raspy voice? How about that Dark elf at the College of Winterhold? Ha-Ha! She's one weird gal...

I'm still trying to figure out a way to Marry Serana, the follower Vamp from Dawnguard. Of course, for obvious reasons I don't think that will ever happen.