Scouts-Many-Marshes good husband/father?

Guest Myrcella

Question

2 answers to this question

I recommend reading all of his quotes.

There are also these hidden dialogues that never actually happen in-game because his schedule prevents them.

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "Why do the Nords bother you so much, Ambarys?"

Ambarys: "Why do you even need to ask? They treat your people as bad as they do mine."

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "I think that's just their way. The Nords don't like anybody who's not a Nord, but they're not bad people, deep down."

Ambarys: "Look around you. Don't you know what their little war is about? They want all non-Nords out of Skyrim. That means you and me."

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "Oh, I doubt that very much. Who would load their ships, then?"

Ambarys: "Just you wait and see."

Ambarys: "How much do they pay you per day?"

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "That's really none of your business..."

Ambarys: "How much?"

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "Eight septims per day, plus lodging."

Ambarys: "Eight septims for breaking your back, and then you live in squalor. How much is your dignity worth?"

Scouts-Many-Marshes: "If it's all the same to you, Scouts-Many-Marshes prefers to eat and drink in peace."

Ambarys: "Sorry, my scaly friend, you've come to the wrong place. Around here we don't ignore what's happening in the world."

So he at least has some tact.

You've got to be careful of them lizard people... they prefer eggs and hatchlings over the mammal type. Never know when you're going to arrive home with your kids missing and a Many-Marsh-Lizard-Boy sitting at your table with a full belly! Yeah... prefers to eat and drink in peace, I'm sure!

Unless of course you're a lizard as well, in which case, go for your life!