help

Guest frenchfry987

Question

Guest frenchfry987

i am trying to accomplish the achievement oblivion walker but i cant figure out which artifact im missing and im pretty sure its the sanguine rose staff, but i can almost remember getting in a drinking contest, and just to make sure i even looked for sam but i cant find him,m please help me

2 answers to this question

Ok... If you go back through your list of quests, both complete and otherwise. You should be able to tell if you have the Sanguine Rose. I think the quest was called "A Night To Remember" Not sure.

But do note, You don't need all the items in your inventory to achieve the oblivion walker, you only need to complete all the Quests pertaining to the items. 

Also, If you have done the "Ill met by moonlight" quest and have received the "Ring of Hircine" but not the "Saviors Hide" then you will probably/maybe have to go back to Bloated Mans Grotto and kill Sinding. If you don't want Sinding dead (because he is kinda nice) then save the game before killing him, them kill him, receive your Achievement/trophy, and then go back to the save point before you killed him. If you do that you will still have your achievement unlocked. (There is no locking an unlocked achievement.)