little bodies of water, and other item search...

Buttons

Question

1. I've been searching high and low but can't find any codes for small bodies of water, like a fish pond, regular pond, or fountain that I can spawn in my Hearthfire house, you know, like a nice little water display in the corner of the room.... any ideas?

2. I recently found a metal cage code: 10ddcc. However it has no collusion, which is useless to me because I want to put a bear or troll inside, but if the beast can just walk right through the bars then what's the point? Anyone know any solid cage codes? Even a jail cell code would be nice.

3. Is there any code I could use to spawn a small shack for a shed, or torture house? maybe a slaughterhouse?

Here are some unusual codes someone might like to use, if you don't know them already, of course: 

Dragon skull (no mounts, just skull, but solid): 1cc3c

metal cage (useless): 10ddcc

frost dragon statue: 10c61d

swamp dragon: 10c61c

dragon priest: 10a161

giant: 108d67

steam centurion :smile:: 10951d

Giants club (pick up item) : cdec9

461da

c334f

word wall: 3171c

broken word wall: 100754

headmans axe: be25e

Mounted Dragon Head (very cool): b2456

Beer on tap, interactive barrel: 0400f39b

2 answers to this question

I know what you mean. I found it too. When I actually attempted to spawn it there was nothing visible, but I activated it anyway, because I could, and when I did my character leaned over and took a drink from whatever it was... After this I remembered what it was. It is actually a fountain of blood which the dragonborn drinks from when becoming a werewolf for the Companions. I always take the werewolf path instead of the Vampire path. In the game the underforge fountain is situated behind a secret door beneath the Sky Forge, in Whiterun (hence the name: Underforge Fountain).

When I brought up fountain on my console, this is another fountain code it gave me which I thought was pretty cool, you should check it out: 03029d13. I used this one as a display piece in the main entrance of my trophy house. But again, sadly, it has nothing to do with water :sad: