Anyone know how to mount a White Stag?

Buttons

Question

4 answers to this question

Seriously, Dave? Do you even play the game?

Go to Falkreath, speak with a character named Mathies, then go see a dude named Sinding in the jail in Falkreath Barrack's. He will give you a ring. After receiving the ring you have to go out and hunt down the "great beast" in the name of the Deadric Prince, Hircine. The beast ends up being a Great White Stag. I found him a little difficult to kill, moved around too much, which is why I want to mount his damn head on my wall!

By the way, if I knew how to do post a picture on this site, then I too could have sent a reference photo of the white stage like you did of that somewhat brown stag!

Really, your above image is somewhat disappointing.... :no:

I'm talking about a wall-mounted white stag head, not the white stag itself. I've never seen such a wall mount anywhere, and I doubt there is one.

There are these wall mounts in Hearthfire, but again, they're not white stags.

FemaleElkMountHF.png

MaleElkMountHF.png

ElkAntlers01HF.png

You could pretend the last one was actually a white stag I guess, but there'd be no proof of it. :)

:wink:  Yep. There is also this one:  CF264. which I cant find a pic of. It's referred to as the "Snow Elk" because it has snow on its head, not because its white. So I put it outside above the door of one of my Hearthfire houses. Also, got mounted dragon heads on either side of that same door, which looks really cool: B2456. Sadly I haven't seen a white stag head either :sad:

My houses are looking very cool, cant wait to finish one to share some pics