Need a real, lifeless centurion

Buttons

Question

Right, so I'm decorating my hearthfire house, and I want to put a Dwarven Centurion on either side of the doorway leading from my main entrance to my main hall, only I don't want the centurions to be full size.

I was thinking about doing miniature centurions on night tables or something. the problem is that when I get the codes off the console Help command, all the centurions attack me, after which they are useless to me. The only two inactive Centurions I could use are under the console command    help steam 0   which brings up two separate codes for a steam centurion, only they have been classified as armor or something, which means I can walk right through them - and, of course, I am unable to change their size with setscale commands because I cant click on them to bring up their codes.... 

Does anyone know a code for a Non Aggressive, Going Nowhere Loser of a Centurion that I can use setscale on? That would be nice....

1 answer to this question