a new order quest in skyrim is their a way to get auriel's bow with out doing the quest

Guest Shawn

Question

Can you get to the vale with out doing the quest cause gummor has no map marker and I can't find him sorine had a marker but gummor doesn't also my wife is messed up she won't fight and gets stuck walking in place and I can't talk to her when she's lying down anymore tried loading earlier game but she's still messed up even though when I made that save she wasn't messed up it happened when bandits took her when the bandit told me they had her her I didn't go rescue her right away I went inside my house instead and about 30 seconds after I went in she appeared out of no where and it said that I completed the quest to rescue her she's been messed up every since sometimes she even walks backwards so any help with that too would be great

2 answers to this question

If you are playing on pc, try the code/command:         player.additem <item code> 1

The item code for Auriels Bow is xx000800, although the xx needs to be replaces with another number, depending on what your game setup is. I tried it out after you posted this topic, and the item code that worked for me was: 2000800

In other words:    player.additem xx000800 1

You did mean Gumnar, right?

If you are playing on PS or Xbox I can only suggest you go back to a save point before the whole problem began and make a few different choices.

As for your wife, she definitely has some issues! Sometimes when I have a defective follower I will use my "Ice Form" shout on them. once you have turned them into an ice block, save the game, then give them a wack with your sword. once they have thawed out they seem ok. but make sure you save it before you wack them with the sword, in case you kill them. otherwise just let them thaw out on their own and they should return to normal again. This should work on all three;  Xbox P-station or Pc.

By the way, who did you marry?

Have fun Shawn

• Upvote 1