Still got a lighting issue, help please

Buttons

Question

In the cellar of my Falkreath home there is a dark corner, which most people are aware of. What I've done is remove the sack from on the small corner table and placed a single horn candle there instead. Now all I need is actual light to illuminate the corner. I've tried these codes: <838a6> <8278a> <3611f> and <e259c>, but all of these are a little too concentrated in a small area... So I'm thinking I wouldn't mind duplicating the broad spread of light that is already lighting up the middle area of the main room in the cellar... if anyone knows the code to that? or something like that maybe?

I would really appreciate the help. Been working on this too long....

5 answers to this question

Well, if you go down into the cellar of the Falkreath house (Lakeview Manor), the first room you spawn in down in the cellar is lit up throughout the centre, but the far corner near the entry to the second room is dark. I want to light up that dark corner with the same light that shines in the centre of the room.... But as far as I can tell, there is no real central source to that light. That light is actually brightest in the centre of the room but there is nothing there to cast the light (which doesn't make a lot of sense)..... the only so called source of light in the cellar is actually the horn candles that line the walls.