Muffled And Moves Silently...? Bit of an issue

Buttons

Question

At the moment I am muffled and moving silently, but I would prefer to be wearing my new and improved Legendary Deadric Boots! But I can't seem to find a way to enchant them with the "Wearer Is Muffled And Moves Silently" enchantment that my Nightingale boots have. Is there any way at all that I can enchant my Deadric boots, or any other boot for that matter, with the "muffled and moves silently" enchantment?

Oh! And, I have my Aetherial Crown, and my Enchanting is at 101 with the Perk to add more than one enchantment to any item, but I cant seem to add an extra enchantment to the Aetherial Crown. Is there any way around this barrier? Hey, if I've taken it as far as I can within came parameters, then I'm willing to console code if necessary...

1 answer to this question

You'll need to find generic boots with the muffle enchantment effect and then disenchant them so you can apply them to the Daedric boots.

It is very rare, unfortunately...

• You can use the Atronach Forge to obtain a random enchanted piece of Daedric armor, which has an equal chance of being a pair of Daedric Boots of Muffling as any other Daedric armor. Since it is random, make sure to save before activating the forge if you want to get that specific item. Your chances of getting the boots on any given attempt with this method are about 1%, regardless of your level.
  • If you're using the exploit of killing vendors and reloading to get them to restock, The Scorched Hammer in Riften is your best bet, since it has more enchanted armor, on average, than any other vendor.

Oh! And, I have my Aetherial Crown, and my Enchanting is at 101 with the Perk to add more than one enchantment to any item, but I cant seem to add an extra enchantment to the Aetherial Crown. Is there any way around this barrier? Hey, if I've taken it as far as I can within came parameters, then I'm willing to console code if necessary...

I don't think you're supposed to be able to enchant that. You can try console commands.

playerenchantobject <object ID> <MGEF ID> <MGEF ID(optional)>.