Free Grey Palomino Horse

Guest Lady Abila

Question

Guest Lady Abila

Okay, I found this grey speckled horse in an abandoned camp site and since it was free it leaves me every time I dismount. I was just wondering if anyone knows where it ends up after its done wondering because it doesn't go back to where I found it. PLEASE HELP!

2 answers to this question

You say it doesn't go back to where you found it??? That's odd. If I was you and had my heart set on this cute sucker of a horse, then you have two choices, the most time consuming choice is to follow the silly fellow until it arrives somewhere which, like I said, will take a while, and along the journey you will no doubt meet up with your share of dragons and bandits etc. to keep you entertained, of course.  The other alternative is that you look up all the horses of Skyrim on Wiki and see if you can match him up to the photos.  Find out where he is meant to live.

You wana hear a funny story? I once duplicated my horse, they were both called Buttons's Horse, and apparently both came from the same place and they were both identical in every way. I must have paid for them both, right? I don't know how I did it though. But in any case I ended up riding the wrong one, just assumed he was the right one because he had the right name, but then he would walk away when I dismounted, and yet he would still fast travel with me when I wasn't mounted! So, not remembering where I left the other horse and feeling very confused, I fast travelled to all the places around Skyrim until finally I found the other horse, and there they both were standing side by side... same name, same everything, at which point I had to mount and dismount both of them to see which one was the right one, which was the one that stayed, of course. Ah yes, the adventures of Buttons....