Serana Will Pay For Her Deceit!

Buttons

I thought she was good for me....

Serana, my love, O how I yearn for your heart! How I yearn for your precious hand in marriage! Why? Wherefore do I deserve this torment? What did I do that you found it pleasing to tease me with your alluring demeanour, when you knew all the while I could not have you....

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR, LET THEM HEAR! BEHOLD;  Serana will pay for her ghastly deceit - wretched She-Thing she is! Like her daddy before her, she shall perish by my hand! She has tricked her last trick! She has slept her last coffin! She has drawn her final breath from the sulphur steams of the underworld! For she has plunged her wicked, razor clawed hand into the depths of my torso and ripped my very heart from its lonely lair! But if that were not enough, she then cast my pleading heart down into the ashen dust of some forsaken realm and trod its pitiful pulsations underfoot! Yay, indeed she coaxed me with her fiery eyes and her honey words! But she will deceive me no more with her filthy gilded tongue. If my chest were a cannon I would blast my furious passion upon her and erase her name from the records of existence! With God as my witness I will slay that female beast; that filthy wench, that queen of tease, that daddies little whore! Buttons The Great will steal the very breath from her morbid soul whilst all the people of Skyrim, Nay, rather the full inhabitants of Skyrim and all the lands beyond - they will rejoice at the stench of her wretched blood as it soaks into the ashen dust that surrounds my weeping heart....

So let it be written... so let it be done