About to dowload Legendary Edtition. Advice?

Buttons

Question

6 answers to this question

Sure did! Nothing went missing either! Even started building my new house by the lake. I don't know what that little vampire chick was doing out there wandering around in the woods, she should be way up in Morthal where I established the dark brotherhoods new hideout ages ago. creepy kid. The horse even stopped when I rode by and she called out to me; "Hello Listener!"

But hey, I was going to ask you, can I build more than one house now? I was reading up on the web and apparently you can build three (Falkfreath, The Pale, and Morthal). I've already acquired the land out at Falkreath, so can I still build the other two in the pale and morthal as well? They weren't too clear on that point.

So then, I'm guessing that because the other jarl isn't giving me the option to buy land, even though she has given me a house carl, that I have to finish building one house before I start the next. One at a time?

No, you can do them all at once. Each jarl has some requirements for you to fulfill, just like when you purchase a house in their town. You can check the wiki for specific details on each jarl.