Golden Touch

Buttons

Question

Well... I have a question for a change. I know, very unlike me. So here it goes:

I supposedly have the Golden Touch perk. See what happened was I paid some guy in Whiterun over 15'000 seps to train me in Smithing, then I felt bad about giving him all that money so I replaced what I lost through console codes, but I got greedy and added an extra 5000 which brought me over the 100000 mark, and then a little white box came up on my screen saying I had achieved Golden Touch. Woo-hoo! Then I felt bad again because I cheated, so I  went to a previous save point (before adding the gold through console) and proceeded to reach 100000 by selling off some of my old weapons instead, only this time the little white box didn't come up on screen to tell me I had achieved Golden Touch. So i went back and did it again, and again and again and again.... but no matter what, I couldn't get that little white box to show itself. After a while I kinda lost track of where I was and the game began to get the shakes, so eventually I just decided to go back to a save point just after when I added the gold by console in the first place, and simply carried on the game from there.... Stuff my conscience! But now I cant seem to find the perk anywhere in my stats. You know? I figured it would be listed in my Active Affects or something like that, but I cant find it written or listed as a perk anywhere!!!!

Um, so.... Oh, yeah, so I had a question, which is; "I need to know for sure I have the Golden Touch. Can I find it anywhere other than in Active Affects?

It would be hard for me to tell by raiding chests and urn and stuff because I already have some variety of fortune perk after finding all of those 24 unusual stones earlier in the game. And, wouldn't you know it, I cant find that perk written anywhere either!

1 answer to this question