Decorating - Pot Plant Console Code

Buttons

Question

anyone know the code to the pot plant down stairs in the Riften house? Or any other pot plants? Ahh... any codes for gardens as well? Wanna plant a garden in the little square area next to Breeze house, and put a pot plant next to the new chest at the foot of the stairs inside. Place is looking good, just a few finishing touches....

This might be pushing my luck, but is there also any way to stick a couple of torches on the doorframe outside?

6 answers to this question

Thanks Dave, Much appreciated. I have a list like that for furniture and stuff, but I couldn't find one for plants and stuff. Got it on my windows ready! Thanks again. By the way, do I have to fly to put a torch on a door frame? I found the "fly" console code but I'm scared to do it in case I get stuck in the air or something.... Is that weird?

By the way, also, you didn't by any chance come across weapons racks or display case codes, for either or both, that actually work properly? it seems my war-axe keeps popping out of my display case when Vigilance walks by.... (The ones I didn't add myself work fine). And another thing, I keep setting my table all pretty, than when I come back in the room everything is in a mess. I read somewhere that if you keep putting it back in place it will hold there eventually but it never does! I should have never touched the table items....

By the way, do I have to fly to put a torch on a door frame? I found the "fly" console code but I'm scared to do it in case I get stuck in the air or something.... Is that weird?

I don't know if fly will work;  player.AddItem X Y (see next reply) will be more accurate. Whether either will really work for door frames, I'm not sure. I know that many people try to put them in things like pots so they're out of the way a bit.

By the way, also, you didn't by any chance come across weapons racks or display case codes, for either or both, that actually work properly? it seems my war-axe keeps popping out of my display case when Vigilance walks by.... (The ones I didn't add myself work fine). 

I think this is an issue with using spawned items more-so than with the actual racks themselves.

I do know that certain weapons have a tendency to fall off racks, often even the original ones. Try smaller/different weapons and see if the spawned racks are still buggy.

And another thing, I keep setting my table all pretty, than when I come back in the room everything is in a mess. I read somewhere that if you keep putting it back in place it will hold there eventually but it never does! I should have never touched the table items....

Try the following: put the items in your house (which you've already done), completely leave the cell (house), re-enter, and then decorate. I've read that the items falling off shelves and tables typically happens once and is then fine. Can't vouch for that, but it's what I've heard.

Interesting.... I'm so silly I don't even know what X an Y stand for.... my console commands are limited :sad:

I actually mentioned the wrong command in the post above. Here is the one I was thinking about (plus others to go with it).

Placeatme X

Replace X with Object ID (ex. Placeatme AF6AE.) Click a position while in console, will place the object there. (rarely works)

Player.placeatme X

Same as above except places object directly below you. Look straight ahead for object to spawn straight.

TCL

Fly to allow you to place objects in air or on wall.

Getpos x,y,z

Gets the position of an object (ex. getpos z)

Setpos x,y,z #

Sets the position of an object. (ex. setpos z 250 ) good used with getpos to take floors z axis, then set your objects z axis to be the same.

Getangle x,y,z

Gets the angle of an object (ex. getangle z)

Setangle x,y,z #

Sets the angle of an object. (ex. setangle z 245 )

Rotate x,y,z #

Rotates the object manually. (ex. rotate z 245)

Setscale #

Adjusts size of object.

• Upvote 1