One wierd-ass dog!!

Buttons

Question

First of all I would like to thank David and Dalilah for their help in solving my followers health issue problems. It would seem that after putting Vigilance, Frost and Lydia to the test, they can no longer die. That's good! The following are the correct codes to use in order to achieve this:

Vigilance:   setessential 9a7aa 1

Frost:         setessential 97e1e 1

Lydia:         setessential a2c8e 1

Vigilance doesn't even faint when his health runs out, he just stands there and takes it. Yesterday he was taking on five very powerful bad guys and all I could do was stand there and watch as there onslaught had no affect on him whatsoever. So great to see. Lydia on the other hand does faint, but doesn't die. And, I'm not sure if its my imagination or not, but Frost doesn't run away from confrontations as much as he use to, and he doesn't die either!

HOWEVER, HERE IS THE PROBLEM: Now and then, after a good battle, Vigilance will turn on Lydia, who has no choice but to defend herself against him as she says things like, "I'll kill you if I have to!" and "Is that all You've got?"  I think the problem is that Lydia sometimes hits Vigilance with the power of one of the staffs I've given her, and so he turns on her as if she is an enemy. Once, because he cant die any more, I gave him a good wack with my war hammer and he snapped out of it, but most of the time he will keep on attacking her, and I cant even talk to him either! So I have no choice but to go back to the beginning of the battle and do it all over again.

Is this a normal problem? because it is very annoying. And, can I stop Vig from attacking her without doing the battle all over again? It would be a shame to leave him outside now that his health is so cool. I don't really want to remove the staffs from Lydia either because she is a lot more powerful with them.

Another Buttons moment....

3 answers to this question