Finishing The Dark Brotherhood Forever

Buttons

Question

I know what you're thinking, The Dark Brotherhood Forever goes on indefinitely. But that is a problem for me. I know, I have a lot of problems, right? Here's the thing though, I was hoping to try and complete all the quests on my list, not to end the game, but rather just to be free for a day, or just see if it is possible. I know that sometimes the game just imposes a quest on you without even seeing it coming, like when someone just pulls you up on the street without warming,  which is hard to avoid, but not impossible I assume. So I'm guessing that the Dark brotherhood forever is the only quest that seriously stands in the way of clearing all my quests; so are there any codes to end the endless quest on pc?

1 answer to this question

Yep, the "Dark Brotherhood Foreber" quest is radiant, meaning that it generates generic targets and goes on forever.

Try the following console command. It will most likely just end your current radiant quest and not remove the "Dark Brotherhood Forever" entry from your quest log, though.

SetStage DBrecurring 200