Ice Form Shout. Help!!!

Buttons

Question

7 answers to this question

Francis, your funny.

Anyway, I just worked it out. The caption was very misleading. (Never my fault). What I actually had to do is go to the bottom of the screen where it had 15 DRAGON SOULS, and then hit that with my sheath (drop) button, that unlocked my dragon soul. FINALLY!!! after that I just followed the prompts. i think i need a drink of something strong.

Thanks for your effort!   Much appreciated.  

What level you at?

But Seriously, I just killed me another dragon, THATS NOW 15 OF THOSE ANNOYING BEASTS SOULS UNDER MY BELT and my "Ice Form Shout" still wont activate. Could someone tell me what the hoodling heck is going on? Poor Buttons needs your help before throwing the pc out the window.

Poor Buttons....

Actually, Francis, no that's not my actual name. Buttons is just my gaming name. Sorry if you know someone with that name ;-/

But about the Unlock Button: (which might make me look a little silly) I've been trying to use a few different buttons and none seem to work, I assume the button is either my ATTACK or my PICK UP ITEM button... NONE OF WHICH WORK. The game recommends the F button but that doesn't work either.... Keep in mind it took me ten levels to work out that my DROP ITEM button was also my sheath button. So which is my UNLOCK button... you were saying??? is it the same as any other button?

Update: Ok, I just went and tried unlocking them again, I've tried my SHOUT button as well, amongst others, and the closest I can get to unlocking a shout is a caption coming up that asks me:  "I want to unlock a dragon soul to activate the shout?" and below this caption there is another caption that reads "OK", so I click on the "OK" with all my different buttons and nothing works. I also put the mouse arrow over the Ice Form light symbol and click on that with all the different buttons but still the same frustrating result: the caption goes away (always after having to click on it twice), BUT THE SHOUT REMAINS INACTIVE!!! I'm getting a little peeved....

Tell me how to unlock it.... please

But about the Unlock Button: (which might make me look a little silly) I've been trying to use a few different buttons and none seem to work, I assume the button is either my ATTACK or my PICK UP ITEM button... NONE OF WHICH WORK. The game recommends the F button but that doesn't work either.... Keep in mind it took me ten levels to work out that my DROP ITEM button was also my sheath button. So which is my UNLOCK button... you were saying??? is it the same as any other button?

Go to the tab that lists your discovered shouts. Hover your mouse over any grayed-out shouts, and you should see a tooltip at the bottom of your screen regarding some keybound options. I think unlock is "R". You need to spend one soul for every level of the shout you've discovered.

Actually, Francis, no that's not my actual name. Buttons is just my gaming name. Sorry if you know someone with that name ;-/

Nah. Actually, I was trying to refer to this guy. Heh...

Francis, your funny.

Anyway, I just worked it out. The caption was very misleading. (Never my fault). What I actually had to do is go to the bottom of the screen where it had 15 DRAGON SOULS, and then hit that with my sheath (drop) button, that unlocked my dragon soul. FINALLY!!! after that I just followed the prompts. i think i need a drink of something strong.

Thanks for your effort!   Much appreciated.  

What level you at?

Cool. I think I'm at 60 or so.

That's actually you in the tree, isn't it, Francis?

Haha, no. The heck did you arrive at that conclusion?

That's an official Bethesda video. It could be Todd Howard in there.