Question? Elemental Drain/Shadow Cloak

Vodac

Does anyone know if the magicka returns from Elemental Drain can fuel Shadow Cloak, and allow you to cast Shadow Cloak, Elemental Drain, Shadow Cloak, Heavy Attack, Shadow Cloak, Heavy Attack, Shadow Cloak, Heavy Attack, Shadow Cloak, Heavy Attack, Shadow Cloak, Heavy Attack, Shadow Cloak, and Elemental Drain and not run out of magicka?

I know there are things I can do to reduce magicka consumption and increase regen and expand magicka pool but I was wondering if it would work just by the skills them self’s

Thanks for any input I do appreciate it I don’t have a character capable of testing it out just now.

If you are interested I’ve put a link to the skills below.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcoz9Mk9MW9c8Irtt8hMj48dauD8DziA8IPbk85kL7NLkLu8e7Gzaqk6zaqj6zaqT6Laqq8C7b68D7rmzdm6MIsaM8F7RLzrJ6MIPNU8zc7068zo7VcvbiW8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7AzHQ3F6cHSDz6cHQ4a6cHQ4h6zHQ316cHSCW8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

Haven't seen it nor tried it, and neither am I a nightblade, but I'm sure it won't last forever. Shadow Cloak has one of the highest magicka costs, the returns from the drain are low, and you have to pay magicka for the drain too.

The right gear could help, but there are softcaps in regeneration, and the bonuses that reduce spell costs are pretty low.

In retrospect, even heavy attacks deal mediocre damage compared to abilities. So, you'd be like a pest, if anything, I think.

Was not intended for PvP just PvE but it is also something I just wanted to try just because. I am working on it now but it’s an alt so it will be a while before I know if it can work or not but ill drop an update.