Fixing your resolution if it is stuck

Hi Guys i had a problem with my resolution for ESO it would not let me change it but after a while of messing about i fixed it. 

First i use AMD graphics cards and fixed the issue via AMD catalyst control center.

First step - make sure your resolution which you want to use is your native desktop setting,. You can change this by right clicking your desktop background and select screen resolution.

Step two- Go into display and make sure the box for  'let me choose on display setting for all' is checked and use 100 % smaller option.

Step Three- launch  AMD catalyst control center.or Nvidia's equivalent. Then choose  on the left hand tab "My digital flat panels" this will open up some more options but choose ( HDTV support).  

Last step - When your in HDTV support (digital flat panel ) check-- Add 1080p50 format to the display manger (PAL) or which resolution you desire.

WARNING !!!

Make sure your TV can support it you will get a prompt. To check this just go into your HDTV/Monitor and it should tell your the resolution and the frequency  25hz/30hz/50hz/60hz etc.....  

• Upvote 1