Oghma Infinium Glitch Legendary Edition

Guest Patrick

Question

Guest Patrick

I cant find any info on this subject besides about the patch that fixed it. I just got the Legendary Edition of Skyrim and havent gotten any patch updates yet. Can i do the glitch somehow and if so how, or will it not work because its the Legendary Edition? Help

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Sorry Patrick, I think you're stuck. If you haven't read the book yet I'd recommend saving it for later when your levels are higher since it becomes harder and harder to level up as your levels increase.

Thee are some ways to take advantage of the "Legendary" skill level in the skill trees. If you are interested I can show you how to level up quickly (but not as quickly as the OI glitch).

If you want to know how to do the Oghma Infinium glitch, you should just google some YouTube videos as it's pretty easily explained via video.

Anyways, the glitch was patched in v1.9. Check your game's version; if it's 1.8 or below you'll probably still be able to do it. Keep in mind that 1.9 came out right around the same time as the Legendary Edition, so it might have actually shipped with the patch pre-installed (in which case you're out of luck).